Welcome to the Cornwall Pass information page
Coming on holiday to Cornwall?
Buy your Cornwall Pass today and save up to £200.00 a week or more with accommodation providers, restaurants, attractions, surfing and many more. The Cornwall Pass covers up to 5 people and can be used as many times as you want during your stay in Cornwall. No tear out vouchers, no voucher codes or phone App's, just a simple card that can save you more than £200.00 a week.
Discounts in Cornwall. Holiday discounts in Cornwall. Accommodation discounts in Cornwall, Restaurant discounts in Cornwall, Attraction discounts in Cornwall, Surfing discounts in Cornwall, Farm holiday discounts in Cornwall, Holiday Park discounts in Cornwall, Activity discounts in Cornwall - the Cornwall Pass gives you discounts at over 300 businesses all over Cornwall and can save you up to £200.00 or more per week and you can also use it with participating businesses in Devon.
The Cornwall Pass Discount Card - Questions and information page.
Below are links to information on how the Cornwall Pass works, costs, amounts you can save when using it, how you can purchase you Pass and how to find the participating businesses.
Participating Businesses Booklet - download.
For the latest version please click here Participating Businesses Booklet.
Your questions answered.
- How does the Cornwall Pass work?
- How much does the Cornwall Pass cost?
- How much money can I save using the Cornwall Pass?
- How to save money on your accommodation costs with the Cornwall Pass
- Where can I purchase my Cornwall Pass?
- Who are the Participating Businesses?
Become a Participating Businesses.
Please click on the relevant links below to find out all the benefits of being a participating business in the Cornwall Pass discount card scheme.
- What are the benefits of becoming a Participating Business?
- How do I get free advertising and promotion for my business?
- What discount levels shall I offer?
- How do I register my business in the scheme?
Earn commission with the Cornwall Pass Affiliate scheme or become a reseller.
You can earn a commission from every Cornwall Pass sale that originates from a link on your website. It is quick and easy to set up, you have a unique code that enables us to trace the Pass sale directly to your link and there are no costs involved in becoming an Affiliate. Please click on the relevant link below to find out all the benefits of becoming a Cornwall Pass affiliate.
- How can I earn Commission selling the Cornwall Pass?
- How do I become an authorised Cornwall Pass affiliate?
- What are the Terms and Conditions of becoming an authorised affiliate?
- How do I Login to my Cornwall Pass affiliate account?
- Become a Cornwall Pass reseller with our Bulk Purchase Buy Back Scheme
Advertise in the Cornwall Tourism Magazine.
The Cornwall Tourism Magazine is a free to the reader publication dedicated to promoting Cornwall Tourism. It is distributed primarily outside the county at Airports ( both in the UK and overseas ) and main railway stations that provide direct travel links to Cornwall and via an extensive circulation network covering the whole of the UK. We publish two editions each year, a Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter edition and print a minimum of 50,000 copies per edition.
- What is the Cornwall Tourism Magazine?
- What are the benefits of advertising in the Cornwall Tourism Magazine?
- How do I advertise in the magazine?
- What does is cost to advertise in the Magazine?
If you have any questions on the Cornwall Pass or our participating businesses please contact us on +44 (0)1209 899175 or alternatively email us on info@Cornwalltouristpass.com.